I’ve almost completely ditched the standard white potato nowadays and have replaced it with sweet potato instead. These sweet potato chips are super easy to make – I like to serve them with a garlic mayo dipping sauce – yum!
Sweet Potato Chips
This is an easy snack or side to put together for those times you feel like something a little bit naughty - but it's not!
Write a review
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- olive oil spray
- fresh rosemary
- sea salt flakes
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius
- Wash the sweet potato and chop of the tops and tails.
- Cut into chip like pieces
- Pop the sweet potatoes in a pot of water and bring to the boil
- Remove from heat once water is boiling
- Drain well
- Place the potatoes on a tray
- Spray lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with rosemary
- Cook in oven for around 20 minutes or until browned.
- Sprinkle with sea salt flakes and serve immediately.
Health Stripped http://www.healthstripped.com.au/